Thursday, November 21, 2013

Upcoming Excitement!!

So… as all of you know, winter is here! Cold temperatures, brisk mornings, and SNOW! It's all exciting and I can't wait for that white, fluffy goodness to start piling up.

I'm beginning to receive emails from work and that makes me super anxious to start snowboarding again!

Usually during the summer, I travel up to Whistler, Canada and get some snow time there at Blackcomb Glacier since they have snow year round. Unfortunately,  I was not able to make enough time to get out there this past summer. It makes me antsy for the upcoming season.

So with a new season comes companies putting out their new gear. Some good, some bad. But what makes it good or bad… reviews, materials, brand name (yes, that counts…), or even the color theme.

I find myself always looking at the new boards and bindings even when I don't need new equipment just to see what's new. In fact, I think I'm going to go look now…

No comments:

Post a Comment