Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome!

Hey!

My name is Emily and I want to personally welcome you to my blog!


I am a 19 year old college student studying sport management and psychology.


So, for the majority of my life I have played some type of sport. I began playing soccer and dancing then as I got older I also picked up lacrosse, swimming, and snowboarding. 


Snowboarding is my biggest passion and how engulfed my life to the point where I wouldn't know what to do without it. 



This blog is going to encompass sports and the new technologies that I learn about. 



Enjoy!

-Emily

7 comments:

  1. Emily, I wouldn't pin you as a dancer but theirs nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bamboo background is a pristine and quite viewtiful touch. I did not know you were double majoring and a snowboarder! Good luck in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, I didn't know you snowboarded. That is really cool; I know a snowboard designer, maybe I can introduce you two sometime. I also know a skateboard sponsor who was interested in sponsoring snowboarders but they are up in Boston. Anyways... Have fun with that, not too much fun thou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting background, I was expecting a snowy hill. I can't wait for winter myself; I'm a big time snow fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll switch up my background here at some point, maybe when snow starts falling!

      Delete
  5. I admire how many sports you have tried out. I am excited to follow you on your journey through sport and the technologies it includes!

    ReplyDelete